Plane From Miami to Bogota

Sitting on the plane now from Miami to Bogota, Colombia. Usually I'm more occupied with flying (after watching too many Flight Diaster shows with Dad) than where we're going, all I can tihnk about is the fact I'll soon be back in the city I was born in more than 21 years ago, for the first time.

Although the two flights today will only amount to just over 6 hours (about 3 hours each) we've been in and out of transit/airports for about 9 hours now, and by the time we reach our hotel in Bogota, it'll be move than 12.

My mind is a bit of a mess at the moment: I'm excited, nervous, and scared about everything. Most of all about what I don't know.

I am certain that I will try to see as much of the country as I can.

0 comments:


 

produced by jye smith 2007 | xxxjye@gmail.com | contact