Beautiful Bogota


Last night we asked Fernando to take us back to Santa Rosa, which is a beautiful part of Bogota, full of restraunts, bars and parks. We had dinner at ''Dixie´s BBQ'' and it was by far the best meal we've had while we were away. Everyone swapping parts of their dishes and enjoying the local Club Colombia beer.
We all noted the fact that if you thought of the captial city of Bogota, you would never imagine having a fantastic meal outside surrounded by other people. We felt very safe, and headed to the Irish pub for a whiskey before heading home (no where in the world can you escape Irish pubs it seems).
Overall, the thought that I could have grown up in Bogota both makes me curious and scares me. I feel so lucky to be back in Bogota and able to enjoy it like this. I'm already dreading leaving and cannot wait to see more.

1 comments:

  1. AquiEstoyYo said...

    I hope your journey is going OK. I was following you but got a little worried since you have not post in a while.  


 

produced by jye smith 2007 | xxxjye@gmail.com | contact